Giuseppe Romeo, MDT-CDT, is a Dental Technician from Torino, Italy – now based in Los Angeles, California. He holds a Master Degree in Dental Technologist Esthetic Prosthodontics and studied at the University of Turin in Torino, Italy, and the University of Geneva, Switzerland.
He completed his continuing education in Italy and abroad working in the United States and in Switzerland . Relator in Italy and abroad, he is still doing adjournment courses. Authored of some articles for important italian and worldwide magazines in dentistry as PPAD(Practical Procedures & Aesthetic Dentistry), JERD(Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry), Dental Dialogue, Realitè Cliniques, QDT (Quintessence of Dental Technology), LABORATE (Australia magazine), QJDT (Quintessence Journal of Dental Technology), Alta Tecnica Dental (Mexico) and The New Dental Laboratory Technician (Italian magazine).
He wrote a book with Doctor Domenico Massironi and mister Romeo Pascetta titled “Esthetics and Precision. Clinical and technical procedures.”, edited by Quintessence. He is coauthor of the book Aesthetic & Restorative Dentistry edited by Quintessence. This manuscript was written with Dr. Douglas Terry, Dr. Karl Leinfelder, Mr. Willi Geller.
- Member of Willi Geller’s Oral Design group.
- Member of ARCO (Italian Lecturer for Dental Technology Culture).
- Member of American Academy Esthetic Dentistry, AAED.
- Council Member Design Tecnique International.
- Member American Microscope Enhanced Dentistry, AMED.
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Division of Restorative Science at USC, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California , USA.
- Advanced Operative Dentistry and Master of Science in Craniofacial Biology.
- Advanced Dental Morphology.